Friday, February 6, 2015

Geometry Anchor Charts & Center Activity

It's been awhile since I've posted some new anchor charts! Mainly because this years schedule doesn't allow as much creative time!! However our Math Special Education Teacher asked me to make these geometry anchor charts as a center for the students to do to help them learn all those shapes and angles! 

I drew almost all of these by hand but a few harder ones I simply grabbed offline and printed. I wrote the names on each card, and a letter of the alphabet on the back (so I have an answer key) before laminating. Then I lined up all the definitions on the chart and wrote a corresponding number to match up with the letters on the back of the cards (again for answer key sake). 

Laminate the charts and then simply add Velcro dots to the chart and back of cards.

The voila! An anchor chart and center activity all in one!

"It's Time to Shape Up"








"What's Your Angle?"






0 comments: