Oh and just because it's been so long since I've linked up - I decided to post a Top Ten Tuesday thanks to inspiration from Diaper Diaries! OK my top ten are the things I want to get done over my Thanksgiving holiday:
1. Bake, decorate and of course EAT holiday sugar cookies with my kids!
2. Go on a family hike and have a picnic lunch.
3. Finish the painting I'm doing for my daughter's bedroom.
4. Complete all my homework (unfortunately).
5. Bake the most delicious chunky pear-applesauce and pumpkin pie EVER to take to our friend's that are hosting a Thanksgiving Feast!
6. Blog every day this week.
7. Enjoy some TV shows and movies with my hubby - and I was DEVASTATED to find out that this week there was no showing of "Once Upon a Time" which has become one of our favorites!
8. Make sure I'm prepared for my lesson on Monday because my boss is observing me!!
9. Get out and set up ALL my Christmas decorations!!
10. My favorite - enjoy as much hot cocoa with peppermint ice-cream as I possibly can!!
Want to participate?? Just click on the Top Ten Tuesday logo at the top of this page!