Fill this out about your SENIOR YEAR of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! REPOST on your site with your answers.
1. Did you date someone from your school? No, I went on some dates but never "dated" anyone from my school
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope
3. Did you car pool to school? By my senior year I drove myself - Ford Ranger pickup
4. What kind of car did you have? Oops I jumped ahead I guess, Ford Ranger single cab
5. What kind of car do you have now? A 2001 Chrysler
6. It's Friday night...where were you then? At a football or basketball game (ALWAYS) and once those seasons were over at a friends or more likely an extracurricular event such as FFA, or 4-H
7. Friday night...where are you now? Wow who knows youth event, church event or home with my family and enjoying a movie with my hubby after the kids go to sleep
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked at an onio shed during a couple of summers and did a lil tutoring at the middle school but usually didn't have a job (did a lot of internships though as part of my class)
9. What kind of job do you do now? I am first and foremost a housewife and stay at home mom but I do put together our church newsletter every quarter.
10. Were you a party animal? Nope never went to one and never wanted to. My friends and I would go get a coke and wait till midnight and go "tag" our friends cars or play games we had GOOD fun!
11. Were you considered a flirt? Yep
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? nope
13. Were you a nerd? Well I was smart but well liked so I wasn't CALLED a nerd but fall under the category grade wise.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Nope
15. Can you sing the fight song? Oh absolutely HUGE sports fan remember?! Lots of spirit!
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? My senior year huh? I suppose Mr. Goodgame - he had a good way of relating the material to students (AP Biology teacher) and Mr. Borden my ag teacher
17. Where did you sit during lunch? We didn't have closed campus so me and my friends took turns going to each other's houses for lunch each day. If I wasn't with a friend i still would go to my house.
18. What was your school's full name? Deming High School
19. When did you graduate? 2004 - I know I'm young
20. What was your school mascot? Charlie the Wildcat! We were obviously the Wildcats and we had a wildcat character named Charlie! A picture from the back of my letterman jacket is attached!
This is from the outside of our auditorium (the word "Wildcats" is painted huge across the side of the building to the right of this picture - so no it's not missing.) But this is what our mascot looks like! I'm proud can you tell?
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Absolutely I LOVED the good old days!
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Who did you go with? Well okay I did not go to my senior prom because by then was dating Nick - my now husband so obviuosly I was quite serious and sadly the only guys I could go with didn't want just a "friendly" date so I opted out. But I went my sophmore year with a very good friend and then crush Jordan Morrow - blonde hair blue eyes and a basketball player! And my junior year I went to my friend's prom instead of ours over in Lovington NM with her friend - total blind date (this friend was COMPLETELY trustworthy). His name was Mickey and he wasa tennis player (I played tennis too so it was fun) Again blonde hair blue eyes and gorgeous guy. Both proms were incredibly FUN!
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Not the one from Lovington but yes I still talk to Jordan, we are still good friends to this day.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Next...haven't even hit my first one yet! But yes I plan on going!
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Yep all the time! Not many from MY class but MANY from other classes!
Please leave a comment if you post on your own so I can go check it out!