Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Memories Monday

Okay it is now the 3rd week of Christmas Memories Monday! Thank you to everyone who has been participating!! This week we officially have a week and a half before Christmas is actually here so I decided to ask about gifts as hopefully you have been wrapping them and sending them and the such within this week or maybe before (or after, hopefully not!)

CHRISTMAS MEMORIES MONDAY:
"GIFTS"
1. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I only asked for one thing and one thing only from EVERYONE - a CAMERA! I love photography and scrap booking and family heritage and this year the last of our cameras finally took the blink and so I have been without a personal camera for over a year now and it is killing me!! So this Saturday (yes early so I can take my Christmas photos!!) I will be getting a Canon EOS Rebel!! with a telephoto lens may I add!!
2. Who's gift did you have the most fun making, buying or getting? (You may be discreet about "what" it is if identity would be revealed to receiver!)
I think I had the most fun coming up with my sister-in-laws gift this year. She is the person I have to always get creative with when I give her gifts so I like the challenge! Now she does blog stalk and may read this so I can't tell you what it is...but I can say I am making it myself and it will have a touch of her "favorite" in it! lol..I know that makes no sense so I'll have to blog about it after Christmas so you can see it for yourself!
3. Who is the hardest person to buy for?
Hands down my father-in-law!! I never know what he wants, he never wants anything, and he doesn't NEED anything! Seriously! We usually go with something his wife tells us to get or a gift card!
4. Who will you be opening gifts with this year?
My family - my hubby, my two kids - Tyler and Gracious (3 and 1), and my mom and dad!
5. How many gifts do you have left to even GET! (not ship or wrap)
Well I will admit I do these blogs early and put them on a timed posting so this is actually a couple days early but I have 13 people to get gifts for still. I will say I already know what a couple of them are I just haven't jumped online or gone to the store and GOTTEN them yet!
That's it for this week! Please post a comment letting me know you participated so I can stop by and read about your "gift" situation this year!

0 comments: